Threaded steel pipe and couplings
Threaded steel pipe, (8 threads / inch) 60° V-shaped with flat threads, 0.095″ thread depth, Diameters from 6 5/8 ” to 12 ¾”.
Types of Column pipe
3/4″ Tapered Thread.
3/16″ Tapered Thread (TULSA and Peerless Types).
Standard or Sort Straight Thread (water-lubricated pump).
Long Straight Thread (oil lubricated pump).
High quality, high strength.
Superior geometrical and dimensional accuracy.
Minimization of hydraulic losses in water conveyance.
Safety, reliability, technical support, certification.
Nodular Cast Iron Threaded Coupling of 8 threads per inch, 60° V-shaped with flat thread. KZ Type Threaded Coupling from 6 5/8 “to 12 ¾” diameters.
Types of couplings and threads
Nodular Cast Iron couplings (Seamless Ductile Iron).
Standard Straight Thread (short) or Long
Taper thread (3/4 “and 3/16” per foot taper).
Nodular Cast Iron Threaded Coupling advantages
- Easy installation and dismounting.
- smooth, uniform and self lubricated connection.
- Couplings are threaded in CNC machines
- Threaded pipe water conveyance.
- Threaded pipe column for water extraction.
- 26 “, 28″ and 30 ” rolled and welded conductor casing
TUBERÍA LAGUNA, S.A. DE C.V. ® - Sitio Desarrollado por 1984.mx